Glide on and GO! It's that easy. The Gia is the perfect hybrid between a pull-on and a 5-pocket jean! This modern eco jean was designed using new laser techniques and processes that gives the "Liverpool Look" and uses a fraction of our natural resources.
This is measured using a certified system that assesses the environmental impact of the garment finishing processes.
- 28” inseam
- 10-3/8" Front rise; 9-1/4" Leg opening for size 4
- Set-in waistband with loops
- Faux zipper with working button
- Functioning pockets
Model is 5'9'' wearing a size 4
Style #: LM2367CH1
WHAT YOU'RE DOING FOR MOTHER EARTH
- This certified denim is Aniline free and recyclable
- All tags are made from recyclable materials
- Harmful pumice stone free
- Buttons and hardware are chemical free
Significant reduction in water, energy, hazardous chemicals and worker impact:
- Recycled Water: 0% | Water Impact: 9 Liters/ Garment
- Renewal Energy Used: 0% | Energy Impact: 0.89 Kilowatts/ Garment
- Chemical Impact: 20
- Worker Impact: 17
- EIM Score: 19
* EIM score is calculated based on effective impact.