Extreme Protect SPF 40 Non-Tinted
- Botanically based formula
- Contains all-physical transparent sunscreen actives
- Provides multilevel broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Protects against environmental damage with Extremozyme technology
- Water resistant
- Reduces erythema (sunburn)
- Hydrates, smooths and softens
- Provides an antioxidant-rich protective barrier
- Lowers risk of photoaging and skin cancer
- Available in: Translucent, PerfecTint Beige
HOW TO USE
Apply generously and evenly prior to sun exposure. Reapply as needed or after swimming, towel drying, perspiring heavily, or washing.
- Titanium Dioxide : Safe, non-irritating and non-allergenic physical active sunscreen ingredient
- Zinc Oxide: Safe, physical active sunscreen ingredient
- Vitamin E: A highly efficacious moisturizer and antioxidant that helps protect against the visual effects of photodamage
- Extremozymes®: A proprietary combination of enzymes that are clinically proven to help protect skin from environmental aggressors
Active: Zinc Oxide 15.3%, Titanium Dioxide 1.3%.
Inactive: Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopherol, Sorbitan Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Tribehenin, Polyurethane-62, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Aluminum Stearate, Panthenyl Triacetate, Propylene Glycol, Ethyl Linoleate, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Alumina, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Sorbitol/Sebacic Acid Copolymer Behenate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Trideceth-6, Phenoxyethanol, Oleyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Isostearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-7, Iron Oxides (CI 77491*, CI 77492*, CI77499*).*May contain one or more of these ingredients.