Retinol 1.0 + Emulsion
Lightweight, off-white to yellowish cream
- reduce the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles
- diminish the appearance of uneven skin tone, rough texture, and blemishes
- protect from environmental stressors with Extremozyme® technology
- smooth, soften, and brighten complexion
- increase the appearance of skin firmness and elasticity
- provide antioxidant protection to defend against oxidative stressors
Consult your Physician | Professional about your unique skin type and needs before beginning a recommended application.
- Apply 2-3 pumps per use to cover face (or as directed).
- Use in the evening every 2–3 days for a week, take 1 week off, then resume this cycle.
- A potent ingredient of botanical origin that is highly deliverable to its site of action within skin due to encapsulation with the bio-identical lipids Phosphatidylcholine and Triglycerides. This well-delivered Retinol also boosts skin condition, as it is a vitamin and antioxidant required for normal skin epithelialization.
- A skin emollient from the nut of the Karite tree in West Africa that lessens irritation and soothes skin by replenishing gaps between skin cells. It contains fatty acids required by the skin barrier and antioxidants.
- An ingredient from the Psoralea Corylifolia (babchi) plant, used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine to help the appearance of aging skin. It is even more powerful when combined with Retinol, as it shares the benefits but with higher skin tolerability.
Rice Bran Extract, Rosemary Extract, and Vitamin E
- A uniquely formulated antioxidant combination functioning as a natural preservative system and potentiator of Retinol activity, increasing its potency by 32%.
- Specially formulated with other ingredients in the formula to be a highly potent cofactor for collagen synthesis. This stabilized, bio-available form of Vitamin C retains all other benefits of the ingredient, including antioxidant activity against environmental stresses, brightening, and protection from photoaging.
- An Extremozyme® joining this ingredient class pioneered by iS Clinical. Found in several plants thriving in high-salt environments, including the Dead Sea, salty deserts, and marine environments. Shields DNA from environmental stresses.
- Gold complexed into a colloidal form that is biologically usable by the body and participates in collagen synthesis.
Tripeptide-1 (Copper Tripeptide-1)
- A safe and effective growth factor analog known to support healing and regeneration, further collagen synthesis, and deliver beneficial epigenetic messages to cell nuclei. It is a key bio-identical molecule in the cellular “emergency response system” of the body.
Poria Cocos Extract
- A mushroom used as an anti-aging ingredient in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) for thousands of years. It is well-known for its ability to reduce the appearance of aging skin and boost collagen synthesis.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Squalane, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ectoin, Polysorbate 20, Glyceryl Citrate/ Lactate/Linoleate/Oleate, Polyglyceryl-4 Cocoate, Polyglyceryl-3 Cocoate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Tocopherol, Retinol, Butylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Phragmites Communis Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Phosphatidylcholine, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Propanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lecithin, Lactic Acid, Polysorbate 40, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Bakuchiol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoalkane, Laureth-7, Tripeptide-1, Dextran, Ascorbic Acid, Colloidal Gold, Glutathione, Panthenol, Heptyl Undecylenate, C13-16 Isoalkane, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Bidens Pilosa Extract, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Phenylpropanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl/ Capryl Glucoside, Diisopropyl Adipate, Triethyl Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitol, Fragrance/Parfum.